Any UTV owners know that their machine could always use a little better handling, stability, and fewer chances of rolling over. Body roll is the bane of every UTV due to the soft suspension and narrow track width. Track width plays a huge role in the suspension dynamics and can make a vehicle more likely to roll over if pushing the limits accelerating through a corner too fast.
Agency Power helps solve this issue with wheel spacers for your UTV! Installing a set of wheel spacers will increase the track width of your machine and provide exceptional handling improvements. When you increase the overall width of your machine, you are decreasing the chances of rolling over while also improving agility, stability, and grip. Aside from the change in suspension dynamic, the Agency Power wheel spacers will also allow you to achieve a specific stance or wheel offset if needed.
The aluminum construction saves a significant amount of weight compared to steel spacers without sacrificing durability. Steel lug studs are pressed into the spacer to provide reliable lug nut engagement without the chances of the lug nut seizing on the stud. CNC machining allows the Agency Power spacers to fit precisely against the hub of your machine to prevent any wheel balancing issues.
- Spacers are 2-inches wide each
- 4x137 - M10x1.25 - 110mm hub bore
- Improves overall handling of your machine
- Increases the track width
- Provides more aggressive offset and stance
- Durable and light-weight aluminum construction
- Steel lug studs prevent seizing of lug nuts
- CNC machined for precision fitment
- Limited One-Year Warranty
- Can-Am Commander / Max
- Can-Am Maverick / Max (NOT X3)
- Can-Am Defender / Max
- Kawasaki Mule 500/520/550/600
- Kawasaki Mule 2010/2020/2030
- Agency Power Offers a One-Year Warranty Against Defects or Failures
- Product Warranties Are Available For Those Who Fill Out The Online Warranty Form HERE
- Warranty is Available With Original Invoice Showing Purchase Date