Ever go to exit your Can-Am X3 and the doors swing back hitting your shin? You are not alone as this is a common issue for many X3 owners. The Agency Power door spring combats this issue by simply installing brackets and a small strut to smoothly open the door. By installing the Agency Power door spring kit, owners can easily exit the machine without the door swinging back with force. The .130" thick steel brackets provide sturdy mounting for the door spring and allow for longevity after countless times opening and closing the doors.
Featuring a durable black powder coat finish, each bracket is corrosion-resistant against harsh elements. Installation is simple being that only two bolts need to be removed and one door hinge bolt loosened. After the brackets are in place, the door spring simply pushes onto the spring mounting knobs. Each door spring is rated for 22.5-lbs to ensure the door will swing open with additional weight on the doors.
- Smoothly opens doors and keeps them open
- Durable black powder coat finish prevents corrosion
- Can withstand additional weight of full door bags
- 22.5-lbs spring per door
- Holds door open through wind gusts,uneven ground, and heavy door bags
- Heavy-duty construction
- Limited One-Year Warranty
- Can-Am Maverick X3 2017+
- Agency Power Offers a One-Year Warranty Against Defects or Failures
- Product Warranties Are Available For Those Who Fill Out The Online Warranty Form HERE
- Warranty is Available With Original Invoice Showing Purchase Date