*** CURRENTLY BACK ORDERED _ please contact for due date or other options
801-674-2451 Ext 1 or Orders@kombustionmotorsports.com
- A great upgrade for your 2016-up RZR 900. Replace your tired BOSS secondary with a Tied clutch matched up with our proprietary spring and helix customizable to your machine and riding style.
- For 2016 and newer machines Polaris went to a BOSS secondary clutch that is cheap and wears out extremely fast. Our replacement is a Tied version built specifically for the transmission shaft of the 2016+ models. It's the same style of clutch that came on the 2014-15 XP 1000's and other higher end models throughout the years. It is a tried-and-true performer. This clutch is a great design that works very well and lasts a long time. Upgrading your secondary means less belt/clutch issues, better clutch consistency, and superior performance for the long haul.
- Depending on many factors, we normally see factory secondary clutches start to fail between 1000-2000 miles. If your secondary fails, it could also potentially damage your primary clutch. This makes for a rough day on the trail.
- Although we do sell a roller conversion kit that drastically increases the performance and longevity of the BOSS secondary, this replacement is the true fix.
- Perfect for those with a primary clutch in good working order or that already have primary clutch upgrades
- Fits 2016-Up RZR 900 Models. WILL NOT fit the 2015 model
- Clutch will come fully assembled. Simply remove yours and slide ours on
- An awesome upgrade for both stock and modified machines
- Wicked throttle response and quicker downshifts
- More consistent clutch performance
- Engine braking in the secondary clutch can be removed for more free wheeling when off the throttle
- Less belt slap on the clutch cover which improves belt life and longevity
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
We offer two kits: Standard Load & High Load. The Standard Load kit is meant for stock or near stock size tires (27-29") and is the one for most fast pace trail riders or racers. The High Load clutch kit is meant for those with larger tires (30-32"), mud tires, dune riders, and those with paddles 28" or larger. Mudding and duning are considered high load and must be clutched slightly different.
- Engine Braking Option: Choose between keeping engine braking like factory or removing it. Most faster pace trail riders/racer or dune riders will choose to remove it. Most slower pace riders like mud, crawling or very hilly terrain will keep the EBS in place.
- Kits include: Fully assembled Tied secondary clutch with AA secondary spring and a custom cut AA helix
- Special tools recommended for installation: Tied clutch belt removal tool
- We recommend reading this article about your clutch system wear before making a purchase as well: https://aftermarketassassins.com/tech-blog/f/clutch-issues-2016-rzr-1000-900-generals?blogcategory=Clutching
- Part number: 108-1027