Our Stage 3 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and have many hours into testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
The biggest problem with Pro XP clutching is they do not have enough belt grip. When the first Pro XP models arrived they had a soft secondary spring that slipped the belt under full shift. They were then fitted with a stiffer secondary spring and now the problem is they rev too high for good belt grip with that spring. Our kit helps combat this with a stiffer secondary spring over factory for even better belt grip, and the right primary weight/spring to get proper RPM. Our Stage 3 clutch kit includes everything the Stage 2 does, but adds the helix. The helix adds more aggressive shift to the secondary clutch which gives you big acceleration gains and feels more like your throttle is locked to the rear wheels. The Performance helix is the most acceleration gain, while the high load is a little more than stock, but less aggressive for excessively heavy/large tires, crawling, or mud riding.
Performance Helix 107-1065: Aggressive helix with acceleration/higher horsepower/aggressive fast pace drivers in mind. Works on Pro XP 2 seat 30"-33" Dirt Tires, 30"-32" dune paddles. Works on Pro XP 4 seat with 30"-32" dirt tires, 28"-30" dune paddles.
High Load Helix 107-1062: Slightly less aggressive than the 1065 helix with good acceleration gains/power transfer over the OEM helix. Designed for a heavier vehicle, heavier tires, heavy sand load or crawling type riding in mind. Works on Pro XP 2 seat 30"-35" Dirt Tires, 30"-32" dune paddles. Works on Pro XP 4 seat with 30"-33" dirt tires, 28"-32" dune paddles. Excellent all around helix for any Pro XP!
Fits ONLY 2021-2022 RZR Pro XP Models 2 & 4 Seat
DOES NOT fit 2020 Models as the helix design is different for 2021-2022
- This should be one of your first modifications!
- Great article to read about your P90X Clutches and common issues: https://aftermarketassassins.com/tech-blog/f/2020-rzr-pro-xp-clutch-issues#
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines
- Works well with tire sizes 28" to 35" and paddles 28" to 33"
- A must have when running larger tires or paddles
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels
- More consistent clutch performance
- Cooler running belt temps, especially with larger tires or paddles
- Longer belt and clutch life
- Easily adjustable if needed
- Very slightly higher engagement but not harsh
- Helix features a tighter roller & EBS pocket for less clutch slop(clunk) and less chance of rollers breaking
- An initial setup guideline is included which shows the best setups for dunes, mud, or all around trail riding. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information.
- View our installation video HERE - Keep in mind the 2021 secondary is slightly different, and the bolt is only torqued to 25-27ft-lbs
- Kits include: magnetic adjustable clutch weights, primary spring, secondary spring, & our custom cut helix.
- Optional: Butter shift washers for slightly more spring pressure, smoother shifts, and less clutch harmonics
- We also HIGHLY suggest our Revolver Billet Clutch Cover with Tower Lock as the P90X clutch design is very weak.
- We HIGHLY suggest our Primary Clutch Limiter to prevent clutch over shift belt rub on the clutch housing.
- Have alignment issues? Use our P90X Secondary Clutch Alignment Shim Kit to set things straight.
- The only special tool needed is our Compression Tool #1
- Part number: 103-1010