The Aux Input allows you to connect to the audio output of an external device such as an MP3 Player or Smartphone so you can enjoy your music through your system.
Systems with a built-in amplifier do not require the addition of an outside amp to play louder. You only need a 12V power source, a few connections, an audio source such as an MP3 player or Smartphone, and you are ready to start listening.
Class D is a high speed switching amplifier technology that is more efficient, generates less heat and draws less power than traditional Class A/B amps. We use Class D in our monoblock amplifiers to give you massive amounts of power in a relatively small footprint for clean, powerful, bass.
IPX is a rating standard indicating a product’s level of protection against water. It ranges from no protection (IPX0) to water splashing against the enclosure (IPX4) to complete immersion in water (IPX8) and close-range, continuous high pressure, high temperature spray downs (IPX9K). The products we test and rate have been designed with activities of the user in mind.
Plug and play systems are the quickest and easiest systems to get up and running. In most cases, installation involves simply plugging the unit into a wired 12V power source. Once you have power, connect your audio source such as a Smartphone or MP3player and you are ready to start listening.
A wireless remote control gives you commanding access to the key functions of your unit from the palm of your hand.
- 8" Poly Cone Woofers, One Pair
- Weatherproof 1" Tweeters, One Pair
- 850 Watts Max Built-in Class D 2-Channel Amplifier
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming - play and control music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- IPX5 Rated Weatherproof Bluetooth Inline Remote, control track and volume up/down, play and pause
- Industrial Matte Finish, Frequency Response - 45Hz - 20 kHz
- Adjustable, Swivel Mounting Clamps fits bars 1.5” to 3”. Great for ATV’s, UTV Cages or Waketowers!