Polaris RZR / RZR4 XP1000 Heavy Duty Sway Bar Link Kit (fits both 2 and 4 seat models)
Our parts are machined right here in the USA from solid 6061 CNC Billet aluminum and fitted with 5/8 inch heat treated steel or 4130 chromoly heim joints. The rods are 1.25" diameter for extreme duty and they are as stout as it gets. We have done extensive testing on these end links. We race BITD and WORCS Racing circuits. We have not had a single failure. They are designed for racing, extreme jumping, high speed whoops and all other extreme driving condiitions you can dish out. If you want a bulletproof set up in the rear of your Polaris RZR, you need these end links!
- 2 Rear Complete sway bar end links (Will fit front XP1000 2017)
- 2 Heat Treated Steel or 4130 Chromoly 5/8" Heat Treated Severe Duty Heim Joints with jam nuts
- 8 High Misalignment Spacers
- Lifetime warranty on rods themselves (normal wear and tear on heims is not covered)
- Simple 10 minute install with no modifications needed
- Free Koozie with every order!
Will fit the following:
Polaris RZR XP 1000 (2014-2019)
Polaris RZR XP4 1000 (2014-2019)
Polaris RZR XP Turbo -(2014-2019)
Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo (2014-2019)
*2017+ RZR XP1000 models will fit FRONT and REAR
Why do I need these links? (besides they look awesome!)
50 Caliber Racing's Heavy Duty sway bar link kit was designed to address one of the biggest flaws in the Polaris rear suspension design. Polaris stock sway bar end links are extremelys weak and will break due to aggressive driving.