Audio streaming [A2DP] is an audio protocol of Bluetooth technology. This profile allows for audio to be streamed wirelessly from your compatible device, such as a Smartphone, to the source unit so you can enjoy your favorite music or streaming music service such as Pandora or Spotify, wirelessly.
The Aux Input allows you to connect to the audio output of an external device such as an MP3 Player or Smartphone so you can enjoy your music through your system.
Systems with a built-in amplifier do not require the addition of an outside amp to play louder. You only need a 12V power source, a few connections, an audio source such as an MP3 player or Smartphone, and you are ready to start listening.
Class A/B amplifiers have long been known for their ability to produce great quality sound while performing more efficiently than pure Class A amplifiers. We have developed a specific linear circuitry that further reduces distortion while increasing both sound quality and power output.
Built-in 1A charger allows you to charge your USB connected device thru this units USB port.
A wireless remote control gives you commanding access to the key functions of your unit from the palm of your hand.
- Weatherproof IPX5 Rated Two Pairs of 4" Full Range Speakers, One Pair of 1" Horn Loaded Tweeters
- Built-in Class A/B Amplifier
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming - play and control music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- USB Audio play back and full charging and 3.5mm Aux Input Compatible with Audio Output of Smartphones and MP3 Players
- Preset EQ and Wireless Remote
- IPX 5 Rated Weatherproof Enclosure
- Multi-Angle Adjustable Clamps fit bars from 1.75” to 2”. Great for ATV’s or UTV’s!