Why We Make It
You may have noticed that your brand-new Polaris UTV doesn’t accept light bars or other accessories that don’t come with the official Polaris plug. We didn't want to get down and dirty with complicated wiring every time we installed something off-brand—we like doing things the easy way. That's why we designed our universal Accessory Plug for Polaris Pulse™ Busbar. It plugs right in and gives you a standard hot, ground, and key-on wire so you can easily connect anything accessory you want!
Our adapter comes with 16-gauge wire and all the wire connectors you need to attach any light bar, cube light, turn-signal kit, light whip, stereo, or radio you want! Whether you're rocking a Ranger, General, or RZR RS1, open it up to infinite possibilities with SuperATV’s Accessory Plug for Polaris Pulse™ Busbar!
- Polaris General : 2019+
- Polaris General 4 : 2019+
- Polaris General XP : 2020+
- Polaris General XP 4 : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Northstar : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Crew : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Northstar Crew : 2019+
- Polaris RZR PRO XP : 2020+
- Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 : 2020+
- Polaris RZR RS1 : 2018+
- Simplifies wiring so you can easily install anything you want!
- Allows you to use any accessories from any manufacturer, not just Polaris
- Comes with a variety of connectors for any application
- Great for aftermarket light bars, stereos, light whips, and more!