This general purpose rack was specifically designed for the Polaris General™ to be just that: a rack that can be used for almost anything. From maintenance around the farm to recreational camping, this rack is fit for the job. This rack has our “It Fits”™ mounting plates so you can easily bolt on other “It Fits”™ RBO accessories to maximize the space on your machine. This cargo rack is made from 1.5” diameter steel tubing and is powder coated black to give it that rugged, badass appearance RBO is known for.
Designed by people who use these machines and understand the importance of tying down gear, this rack provides numerous tie down locations throughout the bottom and sides of the upper tray. We have also included more tie down locations along the bed railing for the ability to secure any cargo in the bed of the machine. This general cargo rack allows full functionality of your factory dump bed and is easy to install. We partnered with GripPRO ATV Anchors to bring you a rack that is easy to install or remove in a matter of minutes, making it painless to customize your UTV to suit your needs for the day. Only basic hand tools are necessary for a fast, easy install without making any modifications to your Polaris General™.
The RBO Polaris General GP™ Gen 2 Rack is made with pride here in Idaho, USA. When it comes to satisfaction, we believe in backing up our products and offer a 30 day money back guarantee*. Experience today why so many people are installing a RBO cargo rack on their side x side UTV.
This rack is also available with a tailgate. Head over to the Polaris General Expedition Rack™ page to learn more about this lockable, space-creating feature.
- Made from 1.5” diameter steel tubing
- Powder coated finish available in textured black
- (2) “It Fits”™ mounting locations for RBO accessories.
- Multiple tie-down points in the top rack so you can secure cargo from every direction
- Mounts without modifying your UTV using basic hand tools
- All mounting hardware included
- Load capacity of top rack is 60 lbs. (limited by vehicle capacity)
- Load capacity of side rack is 30 lbs. per side (do not mount spare tires on side racks)
- Made in USA